Matrix Technologies realizes that our clients are continually faced with ever increasing demands on their ability to produce while system
complexity continues to increase. Therefore, Matrix offers varying levels of service & support to clients to help close those gaps, based on each client’s individual needs.
Matrix Technologies has an experienced team of Automation Engineers that serve our clients in a Service Capacity. These individuals have been hand selected to work service based on their history of client satisfaction and varied skillsets.
Each Matrix Service team member has a background with delivering automation projects (from the ground up). This project experience helps Matrix Service Team members quickly resolve even the most complex of automation issues.
The Matrix service team works closely with client maintenance and electricians to resolve a variety of production automation related issues. Most of the time, we find that these issues can be resolved easily and quickly via remote access and phone calls, but on-site needs can also typically be supported.
- PLCs (New and Legacy) - Rockwell, Modicon, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi and Others
- HMIs (New & Legacy) - Rockwell, GE iFix, Wonderware (Archestra & Intouch), Ignition (Sepasoft Batch Control), WinCC, Citect, and Others
- FT Batch
- Multiple Historian Systems
- Database & SQL Reporting Services
- PC, Server, and Network Issues
- VFDs & Other Motion Components
- Asset Centre, Transaction Manager
- Some Higher-Level Languages
- Gold Level Automation Service = Guaranteed 24/7/365 Service
- Daily Automation Service = Vacation/Project Coverage
- T&E = Non-Guaranteed, Based on Resource Availability
- Site Review & Automation Systems Baseline for Obsolescence
- Preventative Maintenance & System Patching
- Small Automation System Enhancements
- Routine System Reviews
Benefits of Using Matrix
- Remote Service is Primary (fast up-time)
- Resources Spanning Multiple Offices/Locations
- Automation Support Services Available 24/7
- Wide Variety of Technologies (most platforms)
- Project & Technology Expert Availability
- Depth of Site Systems & Troubleshooting Experience
We are full steam ahead on multiple projects and are meeting every other week to discuss progress. I feel confident that we are heading in the right direction with the project, and happy we chose Matrix.
Your Mechanical and Process/Piping Disciplines have worked out very well for us, Matrix is a trusted partner.
We have several projects underway with Matrix and all of them are going great, communication is wonderful.
Our Latest Insights
Industrial Safety Service
Planning, Coordination and Risk Mitigation Dramatically Cut Downtime
Manufacturing Automation Solutions
How Digital Transformation Can Help Your Company Become More Flexible and Consistent
Industrial Safety Service
Using an Arc Flash Study to Improve Worker Safety