Matrix Technologies has assisted numerous clients in data collection and reporting solutions to provide valuable manufacturing intelligence. Using good design practices and identifying the best means for data collection, storage and visualization varies with each project. Matrix will work with you to understand your requirements and provide a solution to meet your success factors. Manufacturing intelligence solutions typically involve:
- Understanding business requirements and success factors
- Understanding data sources and connectivity
- Ensuring the design brings value to all consumers
- Providing specifications, documentation and data flow diagrams
- Engaging end users to develop user friendly interfaces to ensure user adoption
- Providing real-time information in a readily available format
- Enabling data security, mapping, management and retention
- Providing remote or mobile access to shop floor information
Once the success factors and requirements are determined and prioritized, an approach can be formulated. This may be a holistic transformation changing many things at once to meet a long list of requirements or a phased approach with small incremental changes. Incremental changes offer return on value at a much more agile pace. Our solutions typically involve numerous benefits including:
- Maintenance of data integrity
- Improved data visualizations and dashboards
- Availability of needed information for fast response to problems
- Consistent availability of accurate production data
- Single source of truth
Matrix’s ability to provide smart manufacturing solutions helps our client partners solve even the most difficult business problems. Our knowledge of various manufacturing industries and technologies enable our staff of experienced engineers to deliver quality and value with every project.
Matrix Technologies is one of the largest independent process design, industrial automation engineering, and manufacturing operations management companies in North America. To learn more about manufacturing intelligence, contact John Lee, Senior Manager of Manufacturing Intelligence.
© Matrix Technologies, Inc.